Electrode Glands (EG)
- Seals 1 Electrode or Element
- For Gas or Non-Conductive Liquid
- Stainless Steel Reusable Fitting
- "Soft Sealant"
- Electrode Easily Assembled or Replaced In Field
- Selected Elements Can Be Readily Replaced
- Wires Easily Assembled or Replaced In Field
- Pressure*: Vacuum to 8,000 PSI (551 bar)
- Voltage: To 2000 VDC
- Amperage: To 400
- Available Without Electrode
- Bare electrical feedthrough for vacuum furnaces, liquid level probes, transformers, environmental chamber power leads, etc
- Electrically and/or thermally isolate electrodes, tubes or temperature sensors.
Available replacement pieces are:
- Replacement Packing Set (RPS) consisting of sealant and two insulators.
- Replacement Sealant (RS) consisting of sealant only.
- Replacement insulator consisting of insulator only; two required per gland.
Example: Insulator, EG-093